Skip to main content
Topic: Data Upload (Read 4870 times) previous topic - next topic

Data Upload

Hello,

The last couple of days I have been having problems with data uploads. For some reason, each time I upload there is a different file that has a status of "Invalid MD5".
Is there a way to fix this so that all the files get uploaded correctly?

Thank you very much!

Majda

Re: Data Upload

Reply #1
Hi,

I am still having trouble with a TIC looking weird, and for the first time with Retention Time Deviation graph, job ID 3834.

Also, just a side question, are you aware of any deisotoping software out there that I could use?

Thanks very much!

Majda

Reply #2
Your retention time correction graph looks OK, seems like there are almost no retention time deviations for this dataset.
I'll look into the problem with the second TIC plot.

You can "deisotope" your result by keeping only "[M]+" rows.
I'm planning to integrate this and other data filters into an additional filter tab soon.

Regarding the MD5 problem - MD5 checksums are calculated before and after the upload to verify file integrity.
We are currently implementing a way to replace single files in a dataset,
so you don't have to re-upload the whole dataset if problems occur.

Reply #3
Thanks very much Ralf!

Majda

Reply #4
I recently added the ability to upload a single file to an existing dataset.  For corrupt files, please delete the bad file(s) and use the "Add Files" button on the View/Edit Dataset page.

Duane

Reply #5
Thank you very much for letting us know.

Also, I asked a question in another post but nobody responded yet. What stastistical test is applied to look at differences between a dataset 1 and a dataset 2?

Thank you very much!

Majda