Skip to main content
Metabolomics Society Forum
Topic: Metabolomics with the Q Exactive Training Course
(Read 198 times)
Joined: 24 October, 2016
Metabolomics with the Q Exactive Training Course
January 09, 2018, 09:17:00 AM
: Birmingham Metabolomics Training Centre, School of Biosciences, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK.
: 15-17 May 2018 and 19-21 November 2018
: The course is aimed at individuals with minimal previous experience of applying LC-MS in metabolomics studies.
This 3-day course will introduce you to using the Q Exactive mass spectrometer in your metabolomics investigations. The course will provide a detailed overview of the entire metabolomics pipeline from experimental design to data interpretation and metabolite identification.
• An introduction to metabolomics and using the Q Exactive mass spectrometer in your studies
• Polar and non-polar sample preparation for profiling and targeted studies
• Data acquisition for profiling and targeted studies
• Data processing and data analysis
• Introduction to metabolite identification applying Data Dependent Analysis and Data Independent Analysis
: A limited number of bursaries are available for PhD students funded by NERC.
For further information and registration details, please visit
: January 09, 2018, 10:02:24 AM by CWinder
Birmingham Metabolomics Training Centre, University of Birmingham
powered by ElkArte 1.0.7
SimplePortal 1.0.0 Beta 1 © 2008-2014