Skip to main content
Metabolomics Society Forum
Topic: Sample Preparation to Analysis Strategies in Metabolomics Training Course
(Read 85 times)
Joined: 12 December, 2017
Phone number: 0121 414 5409
Sample Preparation to Analysis Strategies in Metabolomics Training Course
November 26, 2018, 04:37:10 AM
: Birmingham Metabolomics Training Centre, School of Biosciences, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK.
: 16-18 January 2019 | 25-27 September 2019
: The course is aimed at PhD students and post-doctoral researchers.
This 3-day course will provide a comprehensive overview of dealing with complex biological samples for LC-MS analysis. We will illustrate the different approaches that are available to analyse a range of biological samples, applying complementary approaches to maximise the coverage of the metabolome.
• Quenching and extraction strategies for different biological samples
• Hands-on sample preparation using different sample types
• Hands-on HILIC and reversed phase LC-MS data acquisition
• Solid phase extraction clean up methods
• An overview of data analysis and metabolite identification
: A limited number of bursaries are available for PhD students funded by NERC.
For further information and registration details, please visit
University of Birmingham
powered by ElkArte 1.0.7
SimplePortal 1.0.0 Beta 1 © 2008-2014