Skip to main content
Topic: Program crash with EIC table viewer (Read 2734 times) previous topic - next topic

Program crash with EIC table viewer

Dear community,

I am wondering if anyone else encounters a crash of the MS-DIAL program after opening the "Table viewer for curating each chromatogram" (right-click on EIC of aligned spot)?  The table opens however the longer I have it open or the more edits I make, the more readily the program crashes when I go to close the window. I get a pinwheel as if the program is not responding and then it closes. I've ben going through the table to check the gap-filled entries. I am using version 4.12 however I have been encountering this since ver 3.98.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated,

Larissa

Re: Program crash with EIC table viewer

Reply #1
Dear Larrissa,

For my part I do not have this problem with version 4.2

Seb

Reply #2
Hi,

I experienced the same behaviour. It seems to happen more often, when I try to close the window while sorted by Peak ID...
When I switch back to a list sorted by file ID, it closes without problem. Maybe that's a workaround.
And I am currently using the latest version (4.36)

Reply #3
Dear all,

if you can give me an example to reproduce the behavior, please send the demo data set.
I know, this kind of behaviors can be occurred for some reasons in software programing, but it cannot be fixed unless I can reproduce it by myself...Your community feedback is highly appreciated. Thanks,

Hiroshi