Skip to main content
Topic: Aligned sample table viewer for checking each sample (AIF vs. DDA) (Read 2969 times) previous topic - next topic

Aligned sample table viewer for checking each sample (AIF vs. DDA)

Good Afternoon!  :)
I am using MS Dial for two sets of data: one set using All-Ions, and one using DDA. In section 9.4 of the tutorial on github (https://mtbinfo-team.github.io/mtbinfo.github.io/MS-DIAL/tutorial.html#section-9-4) I used the "Aligned sample table viewer for checking each sample" for looking at the chromatogram of a specific compounds in the samples from the all-ions data set. It was super useful and I was wondering if there is a way to view the same table for samples/alignment ran using DDA.
Thanks in advance!!

Re: Aligned sample table viewer for checking each sample (AIF vs. DDA)

Reply #1
In the EIC of aligned spot tab (top panel of msdial), please right click, then, select sample table viewer (or aligned EICs viewer), then, you can see the same views.
Thanks,

Hiroshi

Reply #2
Thank you so much!! :)

Reply #3
Hi all,

I have found this comment very interesting and I have a question related to the table viewer for curation each chromatogram (from EIC of aligned spot). I would like to know that if I reintegrate, for example, the area in just one sample for one compound, how can I export the results with the new area (the reintegrated one). In the export tab I can only export the alignment result but with raw area not the modified one from table viewer.  I am using MS-Dial ver. 4.92.

Thanks in advance

Oihane