Skip to main content
Topic: MS-DIAL 4.70 and MS-FINDER 3.52 were released. (Read 3998 times) previous topic - next topic

MS-DIAL 4.70 and MS-FINDER 3.52 were released.

Dear users:

I officially released new versions of MS-DIAL and MS-FINDER as discussed in this forum.
http://prime.psc.riken.jp/compms/index.html

Especially, below is the main functional updates.
1. Ready to directly import Bruker LC-MS (.d/.baf) and LC-IM-MS (.d/.tdf) data.
2. Command line function for LC-IM-DDA (like PASEF) and LC-IM-DIA (like diaPASEF and other AIFs) is now available (method "lcimdda" or "lcimdia").
3. Direct imports of Agilent, Thermo, Bruker, Waters, and Sciex were validated (by Drag and Drop).

Thanks!

Hiroshi Tsugawa

Re: MS-DIAL 4.70 and MS-FINDER 3.52 were released.

Reply #1
Fantastic!
Thank you very much!

Best wishes,
Sukis

Reply #2
Thank you very much for this updated MsDial.
I have a problem when I double click on "alignments results". MsDial closes.
Has anyone ever encountered this error?
It's MsDial Ver4.7 windows
Best

Reply #3
Dear Hiroshi,
I have tried to analyze Agilent GC-MS data (*.D files) directly without prior conversion to *.abf. It doesn't work. The process finishes so quickly and then the program closes.

thanks in advance.
Sukis

Reply #4
Dear Hiroshi,
Just another observation. In GC-MS project, identification can only be done "after alignment" when "Use retention time (min)" in the identification tab is selected. if one does not want “Identification after alignment", he/she should "Use retention index (RI)" in the identification tab.

Best,
Sukis

Reply #5
Thanks Sukis, I will check these soon.
Maybe, for the issue of agilent .d, the program cannot analyze the chemstation's .d file while it can process masshunter's .d file.
A best way is to use .netcdf format.

Hiroshi

Reply #6
Dear Hiroshi

thank you for this update.

I was wondering if, with this new version, direct import works for both SCIEX .WIFF and .WIFF2 formats,
or if the WIFF2 still needs conversion to ABF (and in this case, do we need to first convert it to centroid mzML)?

And, is this information from the FAQ still up do date:
"Unfortunately, the current work flow does not work for SWATH-MS data yet although it can be processed in MS_DIAL to get MS1 information in MS-DIAL. After SCIEX releases the Software Developer Kit which is needed for modification of ABF converter, the flow will become easier and SWATH-MS data can be also imported".
http://prime.psc.riken.jp/compms/msdial/faq.html

Also, thank you for the FAQ page which is very useful. Given how fast you introduce new versions, could you perhaps indicate the date on the page? 

Thank you again

Stefano

Reply #7
Hi! is the website for downloading MS-DIAL and MS-FINDER down? Can someone send me the file please?

Reply #8
Unfortunately the website is still down.

Reply #9
Stefano-> I have already answered this question in the private chats. MS-DIAL can import the wiff2 data directly without conversion.
To all: sorry, the server will be rebooted on Nov. 8th. Thanks,

Hiroshi