Skip to main content
Topic: MsdialConsoleApp gcms problem: The given key '0' was not present in the diction (Read 2419 times) previous topic - next topic

MsdialConsoleApp gcms problem: The given key '0' was not present in the diction

Hi to all.
I am trying to use MsdialConsoleApp to improve the robustness and speed of gcms data analysis. I am currently unable to parse the gcms file in the tutorial (http://prime.psc.riken.jp/compms/msdial/consoleapp.html), as when I run the software it stops printing the  "The given key '0' was not present in the diction" as you see below.

MsdialConsoleApp.exe gcms -i .\GCMS\ -o .\GCMS\ -m .\GCMS\Msdial-GCMS-Param.txt -p
Loading library files..
Start processing..
Reading data...
Exporting Deconvolution data: .\GCMS\140428actsa25_1.msdial
.\GCMS\140428actsa25_1.cdf finished
Reading data...
Exporting Deconvolution data: .\GCMS\140428actsa26_1.msdial
.\GCMS\140428actsa26_1.cdf finished
Reading data...
Exporting Deconvolution data: .\GCMS\140428actsa27_1.msdial
.\GCMS\140428actsa27_1.cdf finished
The given key '0' was not present in the dictionary.

Everything works fine if I leave only one sample in the GCMS folder and analyze it, as you see below.

MsdialConsoleApp.exe gcms -i .\GCMS\ -o .\GCMS\ -m .\GCMS\Msdial-GCMS-Param.txt -p
Loading library files..
Start processing..
Reading data...
Exporting Deconvolution data: .\GCMS\140428actsa25_1.msdial
.\GCMS\140428actsa25_1.cdf finished
Now saving the project to be used in MSDIAL GUI...

I'm  working on Windows 10 Home with CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz  1.50 GHz and RAM 8.00 GB (7.81 GB usable), but I have the same error on Linux and macOS.
Do you have any idea?

Re: MsdialConsoleApp gcms problem: The given key '0' was not present in the diction

Reply #1
Hi Ruggiero !
   I encountered the same problem as you when running Midsal on my Centos7 server. The end of the run log showed ' The given key '0' was not present in the dictionary.' And the results of samples were output separately. Have you solved this problem now? How to do it? I'm looking forward to your reply.

Best,
Giotto