Skip to main content
Topic: Error in sample processing in MS DIAL (Read 2526 times) previous topic - next topic

Error in sample processing in MS DIAL

what could be the possible reason for skipping the sample processing as shown in attached image. I repeated it with different  set of samples, found the same result. Also, what to do next when its stuck at this level?
Regards,
Manish

Re: Error in sample processing in MS DIAL

Reply #1
The sample processing panel is stuck as shown in attached figure for infinite time. What could be done to avoid this and not doing everything again from scratch.
Regards,
Manish

Reply #2
Do not have an answer for you, but this also happens to me. Sometimes if I re-convert the files (even if I know there is nothing wrong with the file based on viewing in SeeMS), or use less threads, I do not have the issue.

Reply #3
Do not have an answer for you, but this also happens to me. Sometimes if I re-convert the files (even if I know there is nothing wrong with the file based on viewing in SeeMS), or use less threads, I do not have the issue.

Hi Triston,

Thank you for your reply. I have tried doing same as suggested by you and also changing the sequence of samples in the list for processing but still got stuck at same place (screenshot attached).

@Hiroshi Tsugawa and @MS DIAL TEAM
I believe that, a skip button to go to next step bypassing those unprocessed sample will be helpful in such case. Looking forward to get this feature in coming updates.
Regards,
Manish