Skip to main content
Topic: Time for scan x greater than scan y - ProteoWizard (Read 29983 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Time for scan x greater than scan y - ProteoWizard

Reply #15
Again a very embarrassing :oops: mistake! I got the if statements the wrong way around so it was still dropping into the wrong code for that file. It's difficult to do unit testing on that code since there's no files in faahko with these problems to test. :( Anyways making the devel speed into high version numbers we now have 1.33.7!
~~
H. Paul Benton
Scripps Research Institute
If you have an error with XCMS Online please send me the JOBID and submit an error via the XCMS Online contact page

Reply #16
Hehe no problem. Steffen has added a cropped version of that file to the msdata package for unit testing (at https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioc-data/tr ... test.mzXML for now).
Blog: stanstrup.github.io

Reply #17
Hi,

When I put the line like that (of course with my own files direction):

msconvert D:DataMyFile.RAW --filter "sortByScanTime" --mzXML -o D:DataOutput

I'm receiving error...I do not have MassLynx and the only tool for converting the raw data to mzXML which I have is ProteoWizard. Could anyone explain me from basics how to convert it, please? I would be very grateful.

All the best,
Przemek

Reply #18
ProteoWizard gives you uncalibrated data. To the best of my knowledge there is currently no way to convert waters files correctly without access to masslynx.
Blog: stanstrup.github.io

Reply #19
Thank you!