Skip to main content
Topic: MS-DIAL v5.1.230807: LOWESS unavailable when trying to normalise (Read 3425 times) previous topic - next topic

MS-DIAL v5.1.230807: LOWESS unavailable when trying to normalise

Hi,

I am currently experiencing an issue with MS-DIAL v5.1.230807. After processing my SWATH data, including peak detection, deconvolution, identification, and alignment, I have encountered a problem with the normalization step using LOWESS. The "Normalize" button appears to be greyed out and inaccessible.

I want to note that I have QCs available and that I have configured the settings for the overall data, including analytical order and sample type. Despite this, the "Normalize" button remains inactive.

Has anyone else encountered a similar issue and found a solution? Your insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Thomas

Re: MS-DIAL v5.1.230807: LOWESS unavailable when trying to normalise

Reply #1
We do face the same problem (X500R SWATH, MS-DIAL v5.1.230807, same procedure) and did not find a solution yet, unfortunately.

Re: MS-DIAL v5.1.230807: LOWESS unavailable when trying to normalise

Reply #2
Hi Thomas,

it seems like we found a solution to the issue:
To circumvent the problem, make sure that your injection order shows a QC sample at the first and last position of your batch. If you include different batches in one MSDial file, it needs to be true for all the batches individually.

Best,
Stefan