Skip to main content
Topic: Problems with Job Processing Files (Read 6255 times) previous topic - next topic

Problems with Job Processing Files

Hello,

I am new to the XCMS online community and am in need of some assistance. I am using Proteowizard to convert my .d (Agilent) files into the mzXML format. Every time I attempt to process a new job on XCMS online (after the conversion), one of two errors appear. The first reads "Error: Corrupted data file. 1 scans contain m/z values that are not in order". I am not sure how to correct such a thing. And the second error reads, "Error in xcmsRaw(file, profstep = 0) : Could not determine file type". All the uploaded files have the extension .mzXML.zip and it doesn't appear on some of the other files. Is it the "zip" that is causing this error? How do I remove it?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Problems with Job Processing Files

Reply #1
I need to see the exact error message, what is your job # on XCMS Online ?

Reply #2
Ralf,

Thank you for your efforts to help me figure out this dilemma. I finally have figured out Proteowizard enough to get a job to process on XCMS online. Thank you.

Bee Lady

Reply #3
Hi BeeLady,

I'm having the same error msg, what was the settings for ProteoWizard?

Thank

Reply #4
2. When I selected the default parameters and submitted my job, the job (ID1016980) cannot be processed. An error came out saying "There are duplicated files (filenames) in the datasets your are trying to compare. Please check the files/filenames in the datasets." I'm sure all my .d folders are not duplicated.

You can easily check out our best quality Testking cisco security certification exam dumps prepare you Testking istqb exams well for the real You can also get success in real exam of with the quality Pittsburg State University questions and ccie voice Tabor College answers.
FSL: