Skip to main content
Topic: R gets stuck at around 10% of Calculating alignment (Read 5641 times) previous topic - next topic

R gets stuck at around 10% of Calculating alignment

Hello!
I have been trying to use metaXCMS but after I load the diffreports, the alignment calculation gets stuck at around 10-20%. Also, I get several errors like you can see in the R session image attached.
Can you help me out as to what is going wrong?
I tried previously to run metaXCMS in R 3.0 but got the error message that metaXCMS wasnt created for this version of R. Thus have now been using R 2.0.14.
and metaXCMS 0.1.20. I am running this on Windows 7.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Namita

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: R gets stuck at around 10% of Calculating alignment

Reply #1
Quote from: "bhann"
Hello!
I have been trying to use metaXCMS but after I load the diffreports, the alignment calculation gets stuck at around 10-20%. Also, I get several errors like you can see in the R session image attached.
I tried previously to run metaXCMS in R 3.0 but got the error message that metaXCMS wasnt created for this version of R. Thus have now been using R 2.0.14.
and metaXCMS 0.1.20. I am running this on Windows 7.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Namita
Hello, I encountered with the same problem these days. Error in peakmatCurr[, "mz"] * parameters$mzVsRTBalance :
non-numeric argument to binary operator". But I do not know how to deal with it.

Reply #2
Hello!

I have solved my problem. When you use XCMS online to identify dysregulated metabolite features between two sample groups, you may encounter your problem. You can use R software to analyze.

Reply #3
I tried previously to run metaXCMS in R 3.0 but got the error message that metaXCMS wasnt created for this version of R. Thus have now been using R 2.0.14.????????????????????