Skip to main content
Topic: Problem with submitting jobs in multigroup comparison (Read 5553 times) previous topic - next topic

Problem with submitting jobs in multigroup comparison

Hi,

i have a problem with submitting jobs in multigroup comparison. when i'm trying to submit my jobs, the web always says " please correct errors or contact system administrator to proceed". But my i checked my storage quota, there is enough space for results.

also i tried to submit jobs in pairwise comparison, there is no probelm and i can get the result.

can u help figure this problem out?

thanks a lot.

Re: Problem with submitting jobs in multigroup comparison

Reply #1
Hello,

I have the same issue to process my data. I downloaded my datasets, chose a QC control and the file for processing parameters. I successfully processed Pairwise jobs in the past with the exact same parameters and datasets. However, I can't submit the job for a multigroup job without receiving the following error message "please correct errors or contact system administrator to proceed" .

Did you find a way to understand the error? Do we have to register for a special XCMS account to use this functionality?

Thanks so much.

Reply #2
hi, i still did not solve the problem. but i found that when i didn't choose any datasets and set the parameter for analysis, then i submitted the job, the same error message showed. i did this in pairwise analysis and i got the same error message. so i'm wondering that maybe the problem was caused by dataset selection, because in pairwise analysis, when you select a dataset, a check symbol indicates that the selection was done, but there is no such indication in multigroup analysis. anyway, this is just my guessing and i still cannot fix the problem. i also contacted XCMS for inquiry but did receive any reply yet :(

Reply #3
I have the same issue to process my data. I downloaded my datasets, chose a QC control and the file for processing parameters. I successfully processed Pairwise jobs in the past with the exact same parameters and datasets. However, I can't submit the job for a multigroup job without receiving the following error message "please correct errors or contact system administrator to proceed" .

Cut down your exam stress by using our latest   testking   exam and high quality    testking ielts exam   and testkingmcdst demos. We provide updated    callutheran.edu   questions.   fit.edu