Skip to main content
Topic: UNEXPECTED_ERROR while processing job (Read 5177 times) previous topic - next topic

UNEXPECTED_ERROR while processing job

Good morning,

Hi, my name is Alejandra Perez. I am student of doctorate of biochemistry at IVIC in Venezuela. I need your help because, I try to submit my data of  ESI-Q-Tof and I had trouble. The message that sent to me the web site is ...an unexpected error occured. Please notify the developers at xcmsonline@scripps.edu.

Best regard,
EG. Alejandra Perez

Re: Install METLIN locally

Reply #1
Is your problem with metlin or xcms online? Please describe what you did and when the error occurred.
Blog: stanstrup.github.io

METLIN

Reply #2
Steps:
1- I changed the data from .mgf to mzXML by proteowizard.
2- I open the oficial site: https://metlin.scripps.edu/index.php, in XCMS online, I chose :create job, pairwese job and I open my account. Later, I chose single job; the data of my computer and  the method. But, when I submit the job, the following window (view results)  the status of the job says processing after 10min the status changed to error and the message is UNEXPECTED_ERROR...

Best regards,

Re: UNEXPECTED_ERROR while processing job

Reply #3
OK. I split the topic and moved your question to the XCMS online forum. Hopefully the XCMS online devs will see it here.

Reply #4
Thanks you for your help!

Reply #5
I had the same challenge today while uploading a pairwise job. The pop-up icon was:ERROR, and under progress: FILEPREP WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL and it was at 1%. After clicking on the Error bar, i got: Unexpected _error and undr description:
oops ... an unexpected error occured. Please notify the developers at xcmsonline@scripps.edu. i Will greatly appreciate anyone who help resolve this challenge. Many thanks.

Reply #6
Please contact Scripps directly. They don't seem to be active here.

Reply #7
Thanks, I`ve contacted them

Reply #8
Thanks, I`ve contacted them.