Skip to main content
Topic: FT-ICR data for xcms online (Read 4205 times) previous topic - next topic

FT-ICR data for xcms online

Hello,

I am checking out xcms online for the first time and I have HPLC FT-ICR MS data (in both pos and neg ion modes). I looked over the manual and started playing around with the online options, but I noticed that in the drop down menu for "parameters" there is no option for FT-ICR. I did see an option for "create new" but it was not working. When I typed in new info, there was no option to "save". I tried this a couple of times and then was just getting an error. Is there something I am missing with this? It seemed like I should be able to 'create new', add in my info for parameters, then save it.

I tried 3 different browsers, Mozilla seemed to be the best but even with this one, things were clearly overlapping or not in the right place. Is it something with my browser or system? I am using a Mac laptop OS X 10.10.5 (Yosemite). I did not find anything about this elsewhere on the forum but my apologies if I missed it. Any helpful info is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time,
Cara

Re: FT-ICR data for xcms online

Reply #1
I was able to get to a PC and found that the site works fine. It still does not work on my mac in any browser. Maybe it is my computer but I have no other problem with it...  I am posting this in case someone else runs into this issue. It would be nice if there was a note/warning on the website about this, there are many people who do not use a PC and don't have access to a PC.